In this article, you will learn what is affiliate marketing and how it works. Are you interested in becoming an affiliate marketer? Have you been searching for the best affiliate marketing programs or have you been considering joining an affiliate program?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, and you have limited knowledge about how affiliate marketing works, then you’re in the right place. The concept isn’t hard to grasp. By the end of this blog post, you should have a solid understanding.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Who Are Affiliates?
Who Are The Companies?
How Affiliate Marketing Works
As an affiliate, you’re paid for performance. Following are the three types of performance-based models common to affiliate marketing:
- Pay–Per–Click (PPC) – An affiliate gets paid for all the valid clicks generated regardless of whether these clicks resulted in sales or leads.
- Pay–Per–Lead (PPL) – Companies pay a fixed commission for every qualified action a click generated. This action might include things like installation of an app, online form submission, free trial sign-up, or completion of a short surve.
- Pay–Per–Sale (PPS) – Companies pay a percentage of all qualified sales. This percentage is agreed upon by the company and its affiliate. My #1 PPS program is WWS, where a publisher can earn up to 50% per sale.
Do You Need Qualifications To Be An Affiliate Marketer?
Start Earning Today!
- The program you’re promoting
- The conversion rate
- How many visitors you’re sending through your links
- The buyer’s motivation
Now that you know how affiliate marketing works, why not start now? After all, it could be your golden goose, but you’ll never know unless you try!
How would you like to work with me to start your new online business this year? + Get my 4 days bootcamp training for free, CLICK HERE to start NOW!